Love your Locals-Unisex T-Shirt
This variant is currently sold out
“Love your Locals” t-shirt, for every purchase made a donation will be made to the “Save the Children” foundation who are protecting children/families that may be separated due to quarantine COVID-19 and helping vulnerable families facing threats that extend beyond health, including risks to their livelihoods due to job and school closures, providing children with meals they typically receive at school.
“During times of need it is imperative to work together. We need to take the things that are unpleasant to us & push ourselves to think outside of the box to become creative in business. My team has designed this shirt as a symbol of importance of support & community. One thing that was essential for this design was the addition of our logo symbol, which you may have never noticed before because it is small, but the meaning is mighty... Two infinity symbols combined is a sign for unlimited possibilities. A double infinity is a symbol of a journey with no end. Our team would love to help in any way that we can by supporting local businesses, families, friends and community.”
CEO SOCAL BEAUTY
To learn more about Save the Children Foundation click here.
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|